Simply Smarter Cyber Security
From wired and wireless communication systems to online communications, social media and the cloud, security is the issue of the day in federal agencies and sensitive commercial environments. It used to be that many of these capabilities were aspirational. But now they’re becoming requisite for delivering the kind of access and mobility your people need to perform.
Inflexion can help even the most security-conscious organizations access the tools and capabilities they need to mitigate threats and keep up with technological advances. Our experts are thought leaders in the secure communication and wireless communication arenas. We know how to socialize new ideas in conservative organizations. We’re experts in cyber security. And we have the clearances and qualifications you need to get the job done.
Expect a solution smarter than the threats you face.
When you work with Inflexion, you can rest assured the experts who lead your solution have decades of experience and have seen the entire evolution of communications security, arming us with an extensive cache of best practices and lessons learned. This is our passion. We’re not only on top of new developments, we’re creating them and securing patents on them. We are the people other security experts consult on tough cases and we resolve your most complex challenges.
Having implemented secure communication solutions in some of the most sensitive areas of the federal government, we understand the threats and challenges you face and we can help you:
- Expand your capabilities. Inflexion helps you confidently interact with tools, media and technologies inside and outside of your firewall.
- Enhance productivity and responsiveness. By implementing secure wireless solutions you’ll have greater access to your internal human and technological resources.
- Access data more widely. Inflexion can develop and implement networks to provide secure access to data over any type of device.
- Meet requirements. Our knowledge of DoD requirements means we’re adept at designing systems that comply with federal policies, guidelines and recommendations.
- Enable continuity of operations. Inflexion can design systems that keep you operational in the event that other systems are breached or fail in an emergency.
Count on end-to-end service for your secure communication solution.
From strategic consulting and budget planning to system design, implementation and support, Inflexion delivers any and all phases of a secure communication solution. Because we are a small woman-owned, veteran-owned business (WOSB/VOSB), we are able to be more nimble in our solutions development due to fewer layers within our organization and complete vendor neutrality. There are no competing agendas in our organization to limit your solution.
Inflexion’s capabilities are backed by solid program management capabilities and methodologies. So you can be sure we’re meticulous and adept at planning, implementing and supporting classified and unclassified security systems for applications including:
- Web content security and traceability
- Wireless security, including prevention and detection systems
- Authentication capabilities, including authorization systems, managing privileges and passwords and biometric security techniques
- Security testing
- Virtual access
- Online communications
- Two-way and land mobile radio communications
- Cellular communication
- Satellite communication
- WiFi access and communication
- Network communication
Whether you hire as a consultant, implementer, system designer, change agent, technical advisor or all of the above, Inflexion is there to support your security needs, including:
- INFOSEC assessment
- Enterprise information security (IA) architecture
- Systems security
- Transport security
- Strategic planning
- FIPS 140-2 encryption
- Cyber security testing
Contact us today to secure your organization’s voice and data communications.