Simply Smarter Wireless
Today’s government and commercial organizations move too fast for your people to be chained to wired communications. But poor coverage in many facilities keeps them chained to their desks, limiting their agility and productivity. Even if you do have wireless coverage, however, it may not be secure. Fortunately, Inflexion has solutions for both in-building wireless and cyber security.
Access the benefits of in-building wireless communication.
Wireless communication and wireless security are Inflexion’s core areas of expertise. We’re not just providing access, we’re creating new knowledge and capabilities to address the specific needs of clients with highly specialized security requirements. From securing voice and data on the move to limiting access to wireless networks within sensitive areas of facilities, we’ve provided some of our nation’s most security-conscious organizations with wireless capabilities to help:
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness. Enabling wireless devices in the workplace allows your people to stay connected and productive wherever they are in your facility.
- Enhance responsiveness. Wireless connectivity keeps key personnel available when you need them.
- Ensure safety and security. Wireless access means your people will be prepared to respond or call for help in any eventuality.
- Enable continuity of operations. Wireless capabilities play a key role in COOP plans, keeping you productive and connected during emergencies.
- Expand reach. Wireless access, in turn, enables the opportunity to develop smartphone or tablet apps that can enhance productivity and simplify and mobilize secure access to encrypted data.
Count on the specialized wireless services you need to operate effectively.
From system design to program management, Inflexion provides end-to-end services for enabling wireless communication in your facilities or securing the system you already have. Because this is a core competency, we’re intimately familiar with the strengths and weaknesses of the various communications technologies in the marketplace and are able to rapidly and effectively implement systems in your facilities.
Count on Inflexion for full lifecycle services including:
- Strategic and tactical consulting
- Network and communications systems design
- Migration planning for technology upgrades
- Enterprise communications architecture
- Rapid prototyping and integration
- Communications technology capital and investment planning
- Communications continuity planning/COOP
- System lifecycle support
- Wireless security
Our solutions cover applications built for use on any or all of the following systems:
- WiFi networks
- Cellular networks
- Line-of-sight data links
- Wireless distributed antenna systems
- Land mobile radio systems
As both government and commercial organizations feel the pressure to move both faster and smarter, secure and wireless communication are playing increasingly greater roles in the workplace, not just as a means of communication, but also as means of connectivity via a growing array of mobile devices. Inflexion can get you where you need to be with smart solutions that address all your tactical concerns.
Contact us today to learn more about enabling your organization with a secure, wireless communication solution.