Email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER (Mid-Sr)
Are you interested in joining a dynamic, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial company that will offer you exciting and challenging work, the opportunity to grow, and the advantage of partnering with executive leaders to help define corporate culture and success? If so, we invite you to review the below job description and submit your resume to [email protected].
The SharePoint Developer will utilize his/her expertise and experience in performing highly complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate solution. The SharePoint Developer will conduct investigations and tests of complex software systems to enhance performance or to investigate and resolve matters of significance as well as reviews completion and implementation of technical products to ensure success and timeliness. The SharePoint Developer will provide leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel and provide technical consultation to other organizations; interacts with senior customer personnel and internal senior management.
This position supports Inflexion Management Sciences and its government clients.
- Participate in requirements analysis and assist in the planning, development, and testing of client SharePoint-based solutions
- On-going support for applications
- Designing and customizing SharePoint solutions.
- Create and maintain system code and documentation
- Planning and implementing software version upgrade releases
- Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites.
- Working on SharePoint customization projects Performs other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, Shared Services, SharePoint Templates and SharePoint Features
- Familiarity with SharePoint design and development using Visual Studio and Sharepoint Designer
- Knowledge of C# and the .Net Framework
- Experience building custom solutions in SharePoint 2010, including Web
- Experience with MSFT Team Foundation Services and working in a .NET development environment
3-5 years (Mid level) and 5+ years (Sr level) of similar work experience and Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management or a related technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Poly
DISCLAIMER: The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.